On Saturday evening G and I went to Windsor, which we have both been reluctant to do as it’s rather an operation (it takes 2 hours each way) but it was good to get it done and to see T on his home territory.
Yesterday morning I went for a walk for the first time in ages and G was also doing his cardio exercises in the square so we ended up walking together for a bit, which was nice. Got some reading and writing done, some thinky time etc, and a long phone call with my mother who is about to go to Ireland so I’ll be cat-sitting next weekend, yay! 🙂
I’m so glad I have the kind of job where I can stop thinking about work as soon as I leave the office. Lots of things to do today but managed to push thoughts about it out of my head over the weekend. It will all be waiting for me when I get in.
- intentional resting
- deal with a couple of social-related emails
- final revisions to accounts
- write papers for meeting – not entirely sure where we are with the loan at the moment!
- check instructions for tomorrow (we have to have official photos done for the new website, argh!)
- whatever else there is time for
- catch up on Twin Peaks
- continue reading the Power by Naomi Alderman, which I suggested for book group this month, enjoying it so far