Our emails finally started working again yesterday and I was able to clear the backlog, so today am hoping to have a quiet day getting on with the accounts. The audit starts on Monday so I can’t afford to hang around!
Election day here… hmmm. I’m a bit of an election junkie (one of my schoolfriends likes to remind me of my early ambition to be a psephologist) and will be surprised if the Tories don’t get a bigger majority this time. What I’d like to see then is a realignment and resurgence of the centre left – but the way things are looking, that’s unlikely to happen!
- intentional resting
- bank manager is going to call me about loan agreement, keep it as short as poss
- accounts accounts accounts
- food shopping
- do some emails
- continue watching House of Cards
- continue reading Signature of All Things
- watch exit poll etc. but probably won’t stay up all night