Just awful to wake up this morning and find out about the bomb in Manchester. How can anyone do something like that., targeting little girls. What a world we live in.
Haven’t been sleeping too well lately and woke up soon after 6 this morning so got up and went for a walk. The square doesn’t officially open till 7 but there’s a side gate which is usually open earlier so it’s possible to get in and more or less have the place to myself (well, just me and Pigeon Guy) for a few minutes, which is very nice and peaceful.
Got the dreaded Loan Document reviewed in detail yesterday and got the first draft of the minutes finished too so am feeling reasonably on top of things, and then last night I came home and emailed a bunch of friends I’d been meaning to email, and have made some tentative arrangements to see them soon which will be good.
- payroll year end
- hopefully get comments on minutes from Z
- deal with further stuff to do with loan agreement
- crack on with accounts spreadsheets
- want to do some meditation this evening in the hope of sleeping better
- more Twin Peaks? watched the opening episode last night which was quite harrowing. I could always continue watching the Keepers on Netflix tonight instead, which is very moving