Nasty business in Paris last night. I hope it doesn’t influence the presidential election too much.
Last day of the week at work and a couple more meetings today, one to talk about getting a new website for the charity (the current one is embarrassingly awful) and one with the new head of fundraising, who’s been promoted from a more specific fundraising role. I think he wants to get info from me about the whole charity which encompasses so many other areas.
Tomorrow it’s Highgate – am keeping a slightly anxious eye on the weather forecast as I’m not particularly keen on gardening in the rain!
- deal with form for nemesis woman
- talk to P about difficult phone call last night
- deal with other small queries which came in yesterday afternoon
- website meeting
- crack on with accounts for small charity
- fundraiser meeting
- Twin Peaks
- continue reading my two books – the Indian one and the Inner Game of Work