Enjoyed the long weekend, but quite happy to be going back to work today, especially as I need to talk to Z about Homeland!
It was good to see the boys on Friday and ACC on Sunday, and have had a lot of thinky time – reading Martha Beck’s 4 Day Win which I’m now going to attempt to implement…
It’s been surprisingly cold here but at least it’s sunny today. Am going to do a couple of laps of the square before going into work in an attempt to increase my steps which haven’t been great lately.
- clear up carnage from last night
- deal with emails
- whatever else is on list – I can’t remember!
- if time, crack on with bank recs and investment recs
- food shopping? half the supermarket was out of action yesterday due to a refrigeration problem
- catch up on Line of Duty
- continue reading The Man Who Died Laughing, our book group book – set in India, quite fun so far