Had a good weekend, a relaxing Saturday and yesterday went to Highgate for the second time. They seemed pleased that I came back and there were a couple more people this time. Everyone else seems to be in their 50s and 60s apart from the guy in charge of us who’s about my age. There’s wild garlic growing there so I may do some foraging next time, and I also discovered there is a farmers’ market en route on a Sunday, so I may visit that next time too.
A four day week this week!
- clear up carnage from last night
- talk to chief about loan
- deal with emails, hopefully not too many
- where are we with Gift Aid?
- crack on with property rec
- go to see Ghost in the Shell with Z