Interesting times with the air strike on Syria. Hard not to feel it was the right thing to do on this occasion. I wonder how this will affect relations with Putin.
Anyway, on to today. Got a lot done yesterday including a meeting with a consultant in the neonatal unit who wants a new fund for her national neonatal nutrition network. I came away feeling happy that I can facilitate things like that. More admin and catch-up today, and the team is going for our monthly lunch together which should be nice.
- make a couple of transfers
- check sales invoice issue
- fund admin from last time
- social lunch
- update Alert etc.
- read leaflet for C
- hopefully, if time, crack on with property reconciliation
- catch up on the Good Fight (first ep was very enjoyable!)