Quite a productive day yesterday – I’m gradually getting through the backlog and more of the same today. As usual, some IT issues took far longer than expected to solve, but at least the guy was able to do his work on someone else’s computer so I was able to get on with stuff in the meantime.
Book group was weird – the key person wasn’t able to make it due to a last minute issue, but one of the others (my old tai chi teacher) was unexpectedly back early from India, where she goes every year, and had a big moan about how it’s changed out there. That took up pretty much the whole 90 minutes 🙂
Is anyone listening to the S-town podcast? I’m quite gripped. Up to the end of episode 2 now.
- is B4B working now?
- help P set up new bank rec
- deal with invoices which I misunderstood yesterday
- get chief to sign pay letters
- need response to HMRC from VAT advisor
- reply to J and anyone else still on the backlog list
- fund admin ahead of tomorrow
- update email list for big mail-out
- food shopping
- collect parcels
- clear up carnage
- catch up on the Good Fight