Had a very frustrating day at work yesterday – am now on about my fifth attempt at the online VAT application. I’ll resist going into detail about this saga but it’s very annoying and getting quite farcical now. Paws crossed today will be the day I finally finish the wee bugger!
Had a nice time with M last night though. V was unable to join us at the last minute, so it was just the two of us, but that meant we were able to have a deeper conversation than has sometimes been the case in the past, and she liked my choice of restaurant. We were actually able to hear each other for a change, which is always good when you’re trying to talk to someone 🙂
- payroll letter
- has chief got the info I need?
- tackle the VAT registration hopefully for the last time
- need to have catch-up with C
- deal with whatever else has cropped up in the meantime
- do some checking – the pile is in danger of causing a landslide!
- Gift Aid hour
- deal with some home admin
- dinner with G