Had a nice weekend, got some writing done on Saturday, and D came round last night to join me and G for dinner. We might be going to visit him in Sept/Oct if we can find dates which work, which is very exciting – he lives in upstate New York and has an amazing wine cellar 🙂
Hoping things at work will simmer down this week – I’m very irritated with my VAT advisor at the moment. His emails are difficult to understand at the best of times and then on Friday evening he suddenly sent me a form, not previously mentioned, which has to be completed ideally today and asks all sorts of questions which I can’t answer. Grrr!
At least Z will be in the office today so I’ll have someone to moan with 🙂
- clear up further carnage from last night
- get on top of VAT situation
- finalise minutes
- is chief in?
- open new funds, which I didn’t get round to on Friday
- begin drafting second email to fundholders
- food shopping
- catch up on Homeland
- continue reading – what? Started reading Michael Pollan’s “Cooked” which I’m enjoying, but also got Full Dark House to be going on with