Had a very productive day yesterday and got four out of five major tasks done, so today should be more leisurely, although the list is still very long. Felt better generally, in fact, which made a big different to my mood.
Tomorrow night there’s a wine dinner involving one of the French growers – quite a coup for my friend who is organising it, as this guy is a kind of reclusive genius, and his wines are very sought-after. Looking forward to that!
- clear up carnage
- deal with flight rescheduling grrr
- send card to Mum
- send fund statements
- resolve VAT letter and get it sent off
- look at chief’s comments on minutes
- fund admin
- send stuff to J
- funding letters for JP
- talk to P – let’s look at Gift Aid next week
- have a chat with A
- minutes from yesterday?
- quiet night in – get some reading done