Got a good report from the hygienist yesterday and for once the scene was not like something out of a horror film. Got a lot of other stuff done yesterday too so feeling slightly less overwhelmed now.
Today we’re having a progress meeting with the guy who we’ve asked to design a new logo for the charity. I’m looking forward to seeing what he comes up with. Nothing can be worse than our existing logo, which looks like a cheap rip-off of the tube sign. We’ve put up with that for ten years!
- finish amendments to minutes, give to chief
- deal with VAT letter
- bank manager is going to get in touch about new account
- meeting with logo guy
- fund admin
- does Z want to see Certain Women next week?
- clear up carnage from last night
- deal with home emails now stacking up (including several from retreat people – how to reply diplomatically!)
- is thing happening on Sat?
- if time, maybe an episode of Twin Peaks
- continue reading Andrew Taylor book