Had a good weekend – a nice evening with my brother and SIL on Friday, out on Saturday, in yesterday working on my novel, and dinner with G last night. We seem to have put the previous row behind us which is a relief.
Tomorrow it’s the big quarterly meeting so today I’ll mainly be getting ready for that.
- clear up carnage from last night
- deal with emails
- discuss loan stuff with chief
- review bank account application form
- prep my report for tomorrow
- make a start on club budget
- quick bit of shopping
- catch up on Homeland
- continue reading a novel by Yrsa Sigurdardottir, who is apparently speaking at the thing in the summer so thought I’d give it a try