We had a nice team lunch on Friday, and then I had a quiet afternoon getting my work done. G and I went round to a friend’s for lunch on Saturday and I spent yesterday pottering about including some work on my plot. It’s beginning to take shape but still needs a lot more and it’s only two and a half weeks before the second writing retreat, which is helping to focus the mind!
- review list of tasks
- various queries to put to P, P and Z
- set up new fund for someone
- let chief know about newbie
- hopefully finish first draft of all my papers by end of play
- catch up on Homeland
- time for more plot ideas?
- continue re-reading Stieg Larsson trilogy