I’ve been having a manic time lately trying to get a present for my godson in Sweden in time for his birthday – Amazon delivering a parcel to a mystery non-existent receptionist on Monday didn’t help, nor did the internet providing inaccurate post office opening hours! Will post the parcel this morning, breathe a sigh of relief and keep paws firmly crossed that it gets there in time. After that, today should be pretty quiet at work, I hope – definitely want to achieve some Feats of Productivity.
- post office
- finalise questions on new bank account form
- VAT return – likely to take most of the day
- food shopping
- email schoolfriends about meeting up – one of the others was supposed to organise the next meetup last August but didn’t, so it’s about time I attempted to make it happen
- continue watching Twin Peaks
- early night as have to get up early tomorrow to help G with Madeira