Had a nice peaceful weekend, and saw Cate yesterday, which was lovely.
Up bright and early this morning as have a meeting and an interview today and then a huge number of emails to deal with. This always happens when I send out quarterly fund statements – loads of people email back with questions about how to get things paid etc. I dealt with all the easy ones on Friday but the rest ideally need to get dealt with today. Feeling ok about it.
- prep for meeting with bank manager
- meeting with bank manager
- prep for credit controller interview
- credit controller interview
- deal with emails
- make chicken curry
- continue watching the Passenger on All 4 (French crime drama)
- continue reading latest Fred Vargas novel (also French crime!)