Happy new year, ftfers! My few days off were very nice, had a good time at home with the family, then it was just me and Mum for a bit (including a successful shopping trip!), then I came back here on Friday and spent three days doing cleaning, tidying and organising. The boys came over for dinner last night which was a great way of banishing back-to-work blues. And this week should be fairly relaxed at work so I’m feeling all right about it.
Some other good things happened – am making plans to visit Amsterdam with my mother in March, and the Highgate Cemetery people said they are always looking for volunteers, so now I need to get the form filled in and get some suitable gardening clothes. I’m not sure what one wears to do gardening but suspect my duffel coat isn’t quite the thing…
- probably spend most of the day dealing with emails, although hopefully there won’t be too many…
- review lists and priorities
- there’s at least one thorny problem I’d like to solve today
- clear up carnage from last night (actually G was very helpful and did a lot of it as we went along last night)
- continue watching Search Party – only 2 more eps to go, have enjoyed it a lot