Today I’m off to the European Society of Moral Philosophy Conference, that lasts 3 days. See you next week!
1. lend an ear to possibly interesting new perspectives;
2. keep my mind open although there are so many catholics;
4. maybe and eventually, get to know some new colleagues of the younger generation. Or of the older one.
5. ideally, get some insights that might prove useful for my book.
6. Ok, although I don’t much want to think about it, I also aim to present my paper with as much clarity as I can, so that it can be discussed and I might get useful questions to push it forward.