Mondays. Urgh. Well, at least I’m getting an opportunity to get myself organised! Busy week ahead, and only set to get busier with the looming start of Nano!
Monday: collect Boots order / tai chi Tuesday: blood test / collect Boots order (and pasta!) / yoga straight after work Thursday: dentist /
- Friday: art/pizza/Sbux re write in/collect M&S order/cinema 🙂
- Sunday: Nano Kick Off Party!
Swithering about booking a random day off on Wednesday, since (a) I have a ton of leave to take, and (b) I’ll be out of the house most of today and tomorrow – even if it is for relaxing things, still eep! Really, though, just finding the full week quite a lot especially as the expectations shift – already had a little bit of an argument with my boss first thing this morning, which isn’t great. Sigh.
REALLY hoping I’m not coming down with yet another cold! Everywhere I go of late seems to be filled with people sniffing and hacking their lungs up, so I’m feeling quite besieged. Maybe a day off would help stop that, too!
Not going to get too much done before then, but other stuff on the to-do-soon list:
MONDAY – pack yoga stuff for tomorrow
- freeze/portion chilli
- check with Sbux about using it as Nano venue
- set up scanner, and scan the drawing pages for Friday
- set up a BuJo November page
- getting cold – really must order that fireplace already!
- is it too early to order xmas pressies sm has mentioned fancying?
- still oodles of banking stuff to sort
- fingers crossed, get the rest of the roof money this week?!
- finish KonMari’ing t-shirts