The weekend was gorgeous, I stayed outside, took beautiful snaps, and the weather seemed amazing, so warm and a bright sun… but today I feel like I might have got a cold, umph: all I can do is trying to remember that October sun and warmth are untrustworthy. But I always fall for them. Trying to get out of this cold without letting it get serious.
Still, a lot to do today, and working from hometown.
- read students’ thesis (1 and 2)
- ESMP talk: draft
- PaperLogos: draft
- work emails: deal with it! (Michael, Mara)
- Scientiae Pd 2017: think about topic for abstract/talk
- students’ evaluation feedback
- find a nice recipe for celery this evening
- plan for leaving tomorrow (ticket, what to pack, etc.)
- … what else? I’m sure I lost sight of something important