Ok, these weren’t properly great days to test the Ivy Lee method. Today I gave a presentation, but I managed to get 4 points out of 6 done.
I imagine the trick is in selecting activity of the right size/length.
Anyway, here are my 6 dots for tomorrow:
- CD revisions: revise for the easiest problems to be solved
- CD revisions: add note to Fontenelle
read student’s thesis + answer students
- CD revisions: tackle difficult points and reduce their number
- check for consistency (capital lettters, references, bibligoraphical notes etc)
- doctor: get calcium prescription + certificate for the gym