Thumb is back to normal, so weird! The ice was enough cure for it, apparently.
Today started wonderfully, and got worse and worse. Considering that I’m a morning person, maybe that’s why. Have to plan the really important stuff in the mornings and do the most of the early hours.
I love the idea of following the Ivy Lee method, as suggested by Wren. So just 6 slots, in priority order. But tomorrow is a complicated day, there are going to be a lot of interferences with exams and the workshop, the social dinner even! So I’ll have to choose 6 important but reasonably short goals if I want to hope to achieve something at all.
- talk draft: digit outline,
- talk draft: reverse outline: draw the skeleton
- talk draft: forget the beginning (it doesn’t work, will have to think at alternative) and focus on expanding the middle body instead
- draft conclusion
- fill the connecting points
- rehearse and monitor my timing
Sorry it’s such a boring plan, but, as you will have guessed, this talk is my current no. 1 priority!
*** considering that I won’t have much more than 3 hours free in the all day, I’ll try to see what happens if I do my best not to spend more than 30′ on each point.