It’s supposed to be super-hot here today – wtf? Bring on autumn immediately, please! I find it particularly hard to know what to wear when it’s baking outside but cold inside due to the aircon. Plus today we have two sets of auditors (joy) so I have to be smart too. Smart + hot = contradiction in terms.
Anyway, qi gong was enjoyable last night and am feeling calmer about the week having got Monday out of the way.
- auditors set 1
- LRT annual report – need to review this and turn the bits from the science chap into English
- auditors set 2 – the last time I’ll have to go through this rigmarole at least
- would be good to get some checking done…
- think up an exercise for the interview candidates on Friday
- deal with electoral register
- continue watching Unreal, which I’m enjoying
- continue reading the Cuckoo’s Calling, ditto