Yesterday was nice, it was great to have Z back and we had a fun dinner out for R’s leaving do which turned quite boozy by the end 🙂 It will be quiet today as C, L and P are all off, but chief is starting to get into gear again now and dumping extra stuff on me, which is fine, as it’s interesting strategy stuff and I find that quite motivating.
I also made a list of writing-related things I want to do between now and Christmas – mostly reading around various genres to get inspiration. The poll that Team Leader Girl set up now has five of us able to do a particular week in Feb, the four of us from last time (including batshit crazy woman, but never mind) and one other, so hopefully that’s enough of a critical mass to make it happen.
- clear up carnage
- check to see if NEST have replied to me
- talk to chief about stuff I did for him yesterday, and management letter
- call from payroll guy at 11.00
- make amendments to accounts
- deliver season tickets, since everyone else who could do it is off
- prep meeting room for tomorrow, ditto
- trip to Waterstones
- food shopping
- decide what to read next