Today went quite well. Setting a stopping point helped me getting into deep focus first and switch between different projects. A friend of mine brought me a small statue of Ganesha from India. The divinity that is supposed to help remove obstacles, so now it sits by my notebook when I write. It’s quite funny actually, as the elephant seems to hold in its hand an orange juicer. Planning for a similar structure tomorrow.
- CD: second revisions, start from beginning again + email RR (see how much progress I make in 60′)
- Paper for Logos: test new idea, check where a reading of Toland supports that, a few checkings to broaden the spectrum, (keep it all within the 60′ range, no more than this)
- re-read RR article page, sum it up, draft a new note, decide where to insert it in my VladPaper (see how long this takes)
- jot down email for Vladimir (answer him about: 1) the new addition, 2) what AB did answer), (idem)
- Klavaro exercises
- M/B emails
- spend the rest of my mental focus on programming how to deal with the other projects the next day (mainly M/B, the September talk, the Bbook, the preparation for the 2 courses