Had a reasonable first day back yesterday, still a lot going on. I’d hoped to clear my emails by the end of the day but only dealt with about half of them in the end, so another day dealing with those today. The next couple of weeks will be busy but September is looking clear so am looking forward to some time to catching up with the massive pile of checking and all the other things on the back burner at that point.
Good news on the G front too – he’s moved back to our block of flats now, so will be able to see a bit more of him. We had dinner last night and I’m thinking I will give it one more year here and then move – either to the sticks with him or to Brixton by myself. It’s still unclear what the effect of Brexit is going to be on property prices so I don’t want to move right now and then find that the new place immediately plummets in value!
- clear up carnage from last night
- deal with emails from yesterday
- sub co payments – possibly for the last time?
- sub co commission calculation – ditto?
- revise job description for new post
- if time, hopefully review accounts which auditors have sent back, and figure out what changes I need to make
- food shopping
- email M
- email SIL
- continue reading the Long Way to a Small Angry Planet