A much cursed mosquito woke me up at 4,30 am. Have been up and around since then, accomplishing a lot. I never realized before how much energized I feel when I am back in worktown, things move fast here, and I with them.
Sometimes I feel you need a visual aid to locate me in my meandering excursions up and down the peninsula.
Ct5K (week 5/1, again) laundry
- check TIM shop for renewal of yearly subscription
@ 8am: meet with expert to have him check the problem in the terrace
- email AB, M/B: M+J; R; BP
- hand wash garments
- prep. veggie soup
- write BU report
- take receipts to FDG + report
- @ 11am: hospital: ecography to boobs (I’ve been traumatized by the one and only mammography I took 4 years ago, it hurt so much I was about to faint, so I guess an ecography will be better than nothing at all… uhm. I was checked first time after my mum got her cancer operation, but also had a aunt on my father’s side who died for mammal cancer, so I have a double familiarity and higher risk)
- @ 3pm: ecography to thyroid
- @ 4pm: office hours (I bet no student will turn up, so I will start preparing the reading material to take with me tomorrow, when I’ll be heading to see my husband