How very sad to find out that Prince has passed away, especially after Victoria Wood on Wednesday. The world is a poorer place without them.
Oh well, it’s Friday, and almost the end of the particularly tough two week period, and I’m still on schedule just about. This evening our server is being changed over which is something I’ve been working on for almost a year (!), paws crossed it all goes according to plan.
I’m off to see my mother tomorrow which should be nice. Apparently I may be needed to help one of her friends out with her computer. If so, I hope I can fix whatever is wrong with it. Have a good weekend, everyone!
- crack on with allocations
- help L with some stuff
- hopefully get trial balance balancing and first set of draft figures in order
- do some filing, I guess, if the server gets switched off at 4.00
- catch up on the Good Wife and Line of Duty
- continue reading the next Fred Vargas book – I cannot recommend this series enough. They are wonderful, with such colourful characters. am having to pace myself so I don’t binge-read the whole lot and then run out 🙂