Up at stupid o’clock (by my standards) as have an early meeting – argh! Some eejit decided to stand in the corridor and bang on someone’s door for 10 minutes at 6.20 which was very irritating but did help me get up at least.
I have been enjoying this blog lately so thought I’d share in case it strikes a chord with anyone else.
- throw things at annoying man in corridor (not really – I merely opened the door and peered down the corridor – and got a whispered “sorry” for my troubles – he then resumed knocking 30 seconds or so. Who the hell lives in that flat that it takes them 20 minutes to open the fecking door?)
- subcommittee – slightly scary as we have a new chairman who is head of the hospital’s building stuff. I don’t know him at all but hope he’ll be ok. The chairman who’s leaving was so nice to work with…
- look into stuff for Needy & Greedy and braying posh bloke who helps N&G because N&G is also dim argh grrr etc.
- need to count vouchers and petty cash
- catch up with C
- continue working my way through my list
- leave 5.00
- which gives me a long evening at home – must not waste it!
- continue reading the Night Manager