Enjoying the spa-like picture at the top, whoever put that there! Very serene.
Had a relatively good day yesterday. Z showed up unexpectedly – she was supposed to be having the day off but had forgotten! Then last night P came round for dinner and we had a jolly evening drinking some weird old wine he got at auction. It’s so weird, I can go for months with nobody coming round, but I’ve had three lots of people round in the last 8 days which has been very nice! This morning I’ve dealt with the massive pile of carnage so at least that won’t be waiting for me when I get home.
- clear up carnage
- prep lunch
- prep for meeting with important prof
- meeting with important prof
- if time, talk to C about various sets of accounts
- hassle a couple of people who haven’t replied to me
- continue with massive pile of checking
- make a start on club budget?
- meet Cate after work, yay 🙂
- much-needed quiet night in after that – Calypte I forgot to say yesterday I’ve started the Big Sleep, it’s a very easy read so far, full of period detail and atmosphere