Thanks whoever, the sun is up again in the sky. We had the most hideous sequence of greay days and costant rain and… I never realize how much it saps my energies and my clarity of mind till the moment it’s over, then I recover from my slumbering dump dizzy mind effect and suddenly I’m all steady ready to jump into whatever I have to do. While before it’s a constant: oh, wait, what is it that I’d be supposed to be doing now? oh, but let’s have coffee/tea before (restart from first question).
Plan for today, planning to be productive, around the barrier of the customary useless total loss of time afternoon meeting.
- Hp: sect. 8 and 9: revise line by line
- healthy lunch
- 15:30: dept. meeting
- 18:30: gym Bodybalance
- work emails
- revise and send book list for orders @ library
- book train tickets for Rome 4th March
- ?!?!?!?!? promote myself for the moral phil association elections?!??!?! (no, no, no, I really don’t think I can do that. it was never my idea in the first place to come forward as a candidate, but I was the only woman among the associate profs and at one point it took this strange turn that it seemed – to others- that it should fall on my shoulders, but I feel really odd about it)
- recover from the shock of being a candidate (how? I wonder)