Had a nice weekend – quiet on Sat then round to a friend’s for lunch yesterday. I met a little cat on the way there! Managed to read the book group book over the weekend too. I wasn’t looking forward to it, it’s the Sunrise by Victoria Hislop, about the war in Cyprus, but it turned out to be better than I expected.
Chief should be back today so am hoping that will give me a motivational kick up the backside 🙂 Plus, Mondays are usually busy…
- review club accounts and go through them with C
- review pension thing
- talk to chief
- talk to N&G
- make a start on commentary
- make a start on budget?
- arrange to pay A
- email ACC and G
- clear up carnage from last night
- self-improvement half hour
- continue read next Fred Vargas book