Work went quite well for me yesterday – things seemed a bit calmer after last week’s turbulence, and chief seemed happy with a couple of things I’d put together.
Up bright and early as have a couple of meetings today and then I want to get a head start on some other stuff (she says, optimistically).
- pre-N meeting
- STLs, emails etc.
- meeting with chairman
- crack on with estimated accounts for Trust and DoH, a rather pointless exercise but will do my best
- return boots which are way too small despite being my normal size
- food shopping
- self-improvement (half) hour
- Mad Men – watching from the beginning again makes me realise how well-planned the whole thing has been
- continue reading Fred Vargas book