The party last night seemed to go pretty well. I was very happy that one of my favourite people showed up, who I don’t see often these days since she moved to another town. Had a lovely time talking to her.
My new people were both very helpful and did just what was needed, although a certain other colleague behaved in a slightly silly way and seemed drunk, although claimed not to be (!) and I took her out of the room three times to tell her to calm down but to no avail.
Glad it’s over for another year at least and the rest of the week is looking calm.
- doctor – need appointment with opthalmologist apparently 😦
- glasses in dishwasher
- write up notes from last night to assist with next year’s party planning
- crack on with LRT accounts – it would be good to get them finished today, which should be possible
- food shopping
- some home admin to sort out
- catch up with the Apprentice