The eye appointment went well on Friday and I’m good to go for another year; in fact the woman who gave me my results seemed to be saying that my eye pressure is now normal, if I understood her correctly, so that would actually be an improvement.
Then had a very nice time at home looking after the cats. Tiger and Tilly were both very pleased to see me and there was much purring and snuggling all round. I took my laptop home and did some writing and played a bit of piano and the time just zipped by. Such a world away from London and work.
Tomorrow is the big quarterly meeting and the annual dinner, so I have to get through today first. I have a sore throat and am feeling a bit rough this morning. Hoping it will go away rather than develop into a cold just in time for tomorrow.
- check we got paid, since the troops were anxious about this on Friday – we did!
- prep my talk for tomorrow (I have to have a script so I don’t start wittering like an eejit)
- continue management accounts
- discuss loan documentation with chief, the saga continues, now our own lawyers are hassling us! I often think the lawyers think we work for them rather than the other way round…
- clear up carnage from last night
- Twin Peaks! (so glad you’re watching it too, calypte, as nobody else I know is)
- do some writing
- continue reading the Power